Nothing says “fall” quite like the cozy flavor of pumpkin spice.
These delicious protein-packed pancakes use AdvoCare BodyLean25® Vanilla and are a fantastic way to healthfully satisfy those seasonal cravings! Plus, they come together in less than 10 minutes. Now that sounds like a breakfast win!
If you’re not a fan of pumpkin or looking to switch up the flavors of this recipe you can also try the following substitutions for the pumpkin puree:
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce and 2 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt
For more healthy eats make sure to check out the rest of our recipes here on Connect!
Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes
Fall weekends are the perfect time for pancakes, and what’s more perfect than the flavor of pumpkin while also getting your protein?!
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree If you’re not a pumpkin fan, substitute pumpkin with 1 mashed banana or 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce (add 2 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt if using applesauce).
- 1 serving AdvoCare BodyLean25® Vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk adjust amount to desired texture
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
- Cook in a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray over medium heat for approximately 3 minutes or until bottom is slightly browned, then flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve as-is or top with nut butter, nonfat Greek yogurt or fruit of choice depending upon personal nutrition goals and needs.