Nothing says “fall” quite like the cozy flavor of pumpkin spice.
These delicious protein-packed pancakes use AdvoCare BodyLean25® Vanilla and are a fantastic way to healthfully satisfy those seasonal cravings! Plus, they come together in less than 10 minutes. Now that sounds like a breakfast win!
If you’re not a fan of pumpkin or looking to switch up the flavors of this recipe you can also try the following substitutions for the pumpkin puree:
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce and 2 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt
For more healthy eats make sure to check out the rest of our recipes here on Connect!
Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree If you’re not a pumpkin fan, substitute pumpkin with 1 mashed banana or 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce (add 2 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt if using applesauce).
- 1 serving AdvoCare BodyLean25® Vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk adjust amount to desired texture
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
- Cook in a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray over medium heat for approximately 3 minutes or until bottom is slightly browned, then flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve as-is or top with nut butter, nonfat Greek yogurt or fruit of choice depending upon personal nutrition goals and needs.