Anything in a gummy feels like it’s more fun, right?! With the temperatures rising and most of us spending more time outdoors, it felt like the perfect opportunity for fun new twist on AdvoCare® Rehydrate. We tried it out with Berry Lemon Ice, but it would be just as delicious with any other flavor!
AdvoCare® Rehydrate Gummies Recipe
- 1 gummy or ice mold
- 2 scoops AdvoCare® Rehydrate Berry Lemon Ice
- 1 tbsp agar powder (or 2 tbsp. gelatin) note: consistency of the final product may vary slightly due to usage of agar vs. gelatin and the amount of time allowed to set in the fridge.
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp honey or fruit juice note: fruit juice may slightly alter the color of the final product.
- Combine water and agar powder in a small sauce pan and whisk to combine
- Slowly bring the water to a low simmer and stir in AdvoCare® Rehydrate and honey or fruit juice until completely dissolved
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat
- Pour the mixture into a gummy mold. Cover and allow to set in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 5 days