Looking to spice up taco night? These Buffalo Chicken Tacos pack a little punch! This is a quick dish, perfect for a family dinner during any season. This meal has everything with buffalo heat, crunchy romaine and all in a soft tortilla shell!
For more recipes Go Here.
Buffalo Chicken Tacos
- 6 whole wheat 8-inch tortillas
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast diced
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 3 large carrots shredded
- 1 head romaine OR
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce shredded
- 3 oz blue cheese
- Preheat large skillet on medium-high heat, add oil and swirl to coat. Add chicken and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Cook for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 8 minutes, reduce heat to low-medium and cook for another 4 minutes; stirring more frequently. Chicken should be golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, crumble blue cheese with a fork. Stir in yogurt, salt and black pepper; stir to combine. Set aside.
- Pour cayenne pepper sauce over chicken in the skillet. Stir for 2 to 3 minutes. Taste and adjust spiciness to preference.
- Place tortillas on a microwave-safe dish, cover with damp towel, and microwave for about 10 seconds, or place in skillet and cook on low-medium heat for about 1 minute on each side.
- To serve, place desired amount of lettuce, carrots and chicken on each tortilla. Drizzle with blue cheese sauce and enjoy warm.