Calling all donut lovers! We’ve got a sweet and tasty treat that will satisfy your cravings, but with much less sugar and way more protein! Sound too good to be true? Well, it’s not. These baked donuts are made with Chocolate BodyLean25® and “frosted” with a bit of peanut butter. And of course we had to add a few sprinkles for fun. They would also be delicious topped with greek yogurt and sliced fruit!
BodyLean25® Chocolate Donuts
- 2 level scoops BodyLean25® Chocolate
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a bowl, whisk together almond milk, nut butter, melted coconut oil, and eggs until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, mix together BodyLean25®, flower, baking powder and baking soda.
- After they are combined, slowly mix the dry ingredients into the first bowl. The batter should be thick but not difficult to mix. If needed, add more almond milk until it's smooth.
- Fill a greased donut pan with the batter.
- Bake for up 12-15 minutes.
- Optional: top with peanut butter or greek yogurt!