These delectable treats combine the warm flavors of vanilla, golden sweetness of honey and satisfying crunch of mixed nuts into a delicious bar that’s perfect as a snack or dessert!
Vanilla Honey Nut Bars
- 1 c. Cashews
- 1/2 c. Almonds
- 1/2 c. Peanuts
- 1/2 c. Honey
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper, leaving flaps on all four sides.
- Using a food processor, roughly chop the almonds and cashews. Pieces should be about a quarter inch at the largest.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except honey, and stir well until combined.
- Pour in the honey and mix with a fork until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish, pressing down to pack it in and reach all edges and corners of the pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, use the parchment flaps to press the bars down and compact them before they cool all the way.
- After the bars have cooled (approximately 30 minutes), lift the bars out of the pan by the parchment paper flaps and flip over onto a piece of parchment so the bottom is now on top. Peel off the parchment paper.
- Allow to cool completely and cut into (16) 2" x 2" bars.