Summer is fast approaching! Light, flavorful meals are completely in line with your weight management goals like this easy Slow-Cooker Cilantro-Lime Chicken creation for your crock pot. Easy to make, and ready to eat when you’re done at the pool…Enjoy!
For more recipes Go Here.
Slow-Cooker Cilantro-Lime Chicken
- Slow Cooker (Crock Pot)
- 3 lbs chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix low sodium
- 1 ea lime juiced
- 3 tbsp cilantro fresh, chopped
- Place salsa, taco seasoning, lime juice and cilantro into a slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Add chicken breasts and coat with salsa mixture.
- Cover the cooker and set to high for about 4 hours (low for 6-8 hours), or until chicken is very tender.
- Shred chicken using two forks and serve.