You’ve got to try this delicious (and healthy) Shrimp Zoodles and Pesto recipe by Kortney Carmody, the second place winner in our 2018 AdvoCare ONE/80® Transformation Competition. Learn more about Kortney here and let us know what you think about her recipe. Enjoy!
For more recipes Go Here.
Shrimp Zoodles and Pesto
- Vegetable Spiral Cutter
- 1 medium zucchini
- 5-6 large shrimp
- 1.5 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup pine nuts
- salt and pepper to taste
- non-stick cooking spray
- lemon pepper
- Spiralize 1 zucchini with a vegetable spiral cutter
- Sauté the zucchini using non-stick cooking spray for 3-5 minutes on medium heat to lightly cook it. Set aside in a bowl.
- Sauté 5-6 large shrimps in 2 tablespoons of olive oil with lemon pepper, garlic and oregano. Cook shrimp until turns from translucent to opaque and firm.
- Combine all ingredients, add salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy!
- Combine in a food processor or blender 1 ½ cups fresh basil leaves, 1 cup of pine nuts, 2 cloves of garlic and ¾ cup olive oil. Blend thoroughly until smooth consistency.