Prep Time: 15 minutes
|• 1 cup dry quinoa, cooked|
|• ½ lb. salmon|
|• 2 tbsp olive oil|
|• ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled|
|• ½ cup Kalamata olives, sliced|
|• 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped|
|• 1 cup bell red pepper, diced|
|• 1 cup tomato sauce|
|• ¼ cup scallions, chopped|
|• ground pepper to taste|
|• salt to taste|
|• ½ fresh lemon, sliced|
1. Season both sides of the salmon with some salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a sauce pan over medium-high heat and add salmon. Cook about 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
2. Remove from pan and let the salmon cool. When cooled, break apart with a fork.
3. In a large bowl, combine the salmon, quinoa and rest of the ingredients.
4. Add vegetables to the skillet and stir to combine.
5. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container until you’re ready to eat. Enjoy within two days after preparing.