Cool weather or warm, we all look for comfort foods. Slow cooker meals are big time savers and this recipe is great to meal prep in advance! This quinoa and sweet potato chili is packed with nutrients and sure to please!
For more recipes Go Here.
Quinoa and Sweet Potato Chili
- Slow Cooker
- cooking spray
- 1 14 oz. can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14 oz. can fire roasted tomatoes, diced
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on high heat for 4 hours.