This Honey-Lime Sriracha Salmon and Cold Sesame Cucumber Salad is a versatile meal, great for dinner or lunch. Pair the salmon and cucumber salad together or with your other favorite dishes. It is a light, yet flavorful and balanced meal that is great for any season. Enjoy!
For more recipes Go Here.
Honey-Lime Sriracha Salmon and Cold Sesame Seaweed Salad
- Vegetable Spiral Cutter
- 1 1/4 lb salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 tsp water
- 1 tbsp chili paste
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tbsp freshly squeeed lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 ginger grated
- 4 large cucumbers peeled and spiralized
- 5 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp honey Whisk together an additional 1 tsp of honey along with the garlic, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce and water for added sweetness.
- cilantro, green onions or chives chopped
- 1 small bag of spinach Place noodles on small bed of raw spinach for extra fiber.
- In a medium bowl, whisk honey, chili paste, lime juice, Sriracha, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon ginger, 1 minced garlic clove and 1 teaspoon sesame oil until well combined.
- Place salmon and combined ingredients into a large plastic bag to marinate, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Prepare the cucumber noodle salad using a spiralizer or vegetable peeler.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1 minced garlic clove, ½ teaspoon ginger, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 1 ½ teaspoons water.*
- Add cucumber noodles and stir to evenly coat the noodles; cover and place in fridge until ready to serve with salmon.
- When salmon is done, place salmon on top of noodles, and serve.