Indulge in a variety of fresh flavors with our recipe for Flank Steak Wrapped Veggie Rolls. This mouthwatering dish combines tender marinated flank steak with a vibrant medley of fresh vegetables, creating an irresistible fusion of tastes that will please everyone in the family. Each bite offers a delightful crunch, thanks to the colorful assortment of veggies, elegantly encased in perfectly seared strips of steak.
Flank Steak Wrapped Veggie Rolls
For the Steak
- 1 lb. Lean flank steak
- 6 ea. Asparagus spears, medium thick
- 1 ea. Red bell pepper
- 1 c. Chopped kale
- 1/2 c. Carrots
- 1/2 c. Zucchini
- 1 ea. Mandarin orange juiced
- 1/3 c. Cilantro chopped
- 1/4 c. Liquid aminos or coconut aminos
- 1/8 c. Rice vineagar
- 2 Tbs. Honey
- 1 Tbs. Garlic paste
- 1 Tbs. Sesame oil
- Preheat the oven to 370°F degrees.
- On a cutting board, cut vegetables into thin strips/pieces.
- Slice flank steak in half to make it thinner, then cut into several strips.
- In a medium bowl, add marinate ingredients and stir until well combined. Set aside about 1/4 cup marinade for brushing after baking.
- Add steak strips to marinade and let sit for at least 20 minutes.
- Once marinated, take a strip of steak and place it flat on a plate or cutting board. Add zucchini, 1 asparagus spear, carrots, bell pepper and kale. Roll it up and repeat until all steak has been used. If needed, you can use a toothpick to secure the rolls.
- Sear the rolls in a nonstick skillet for about 1 minute.
- Place the rolls on a backing rack and bake for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, set baked steak rolls on plate and brush with extra marinade.