We’ve got your Saturday morning breakfast covered! These Peanut Butter, Strawberry and Banana Quesadillas are a delicious and customizable breakfast option that the whole family will love. Add your favorite fruits, nuts or other topping options to make it your own!
For more recipes Go Here.
Peanut Butter, Strawberry and Banana Quesadillas
- cooking spray
- 2 whole wheat 8-inch tortillas
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 4-5 strawberries, sliced
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp peanut butter, no sugar added
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips optional
- chopped walnuts or pecans optional
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Spread 1 tbsp of peanut butter on each tortilla, then place banana and strawberry slices on top.
- Sprinkle fruit and add a pinch of cinnamon on top of peanut butter and fruit, then add second tortilla on top pressing down gently to stick edges together.
- Place quesadillas in skillet and cook for 30 to 45 seconds, or until edges are golden brown.
- Flip quesadillas and cook for another 30 to 45 seconds, or until undersides are golden brown.
- Remove quesadillas from skillet to cool. Cut into quarters and serve.
- Add 1 tbsp of chocolate chips to each tortilla, along with fruit, peanut butter and cinnamon.
- Top with chopped walnuts and/or pecans.