Start your morning off right with this warm and nutritious Overnight Oatmeal Power Bowl! This recipe will simplify your morning with the majority of prep being the night before. This makes it perfect for those of us who need to get out the door quick on the way to work!
For more recipes Go Here.
Overnight Oatmeal Power Bowl
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana mashed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup water
- chopped raisins
- chopped almonds and/or walnuts
- 1 serving AdvoCare BodyLean25® protein shake mix flavor of your choice
The Night Before
- In a medium bowl or food processor, mash banana until smooth.
- Stir in the chia seeds, oats, cinnamon, almond milk and water, and mix until smooth.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight.
The Following Morning
- Heat small sauce pan over medium-high heat. Pour oat mixture into pan and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat immediately to medium-low and stir frequently until thick.
- Before serving, add flax seed and let sit for about 10 seconds.
- Pour into a bowl and serve
- Add 1 serving AdvoCare BodyLean25® protein powder (flavor of your choice) to medium bowl and stir with other ingredients.
- Garnish oatmeal with desired amount of chopped raisins, almonds and/or walnuts.