Looking for a delicious and easy breakfast recipe that’s perfect for busy mornings? Look no further than these egg-cellent egg breakfast muffins! Packed with protein and flavor, these tasty muffins are simple to make and can be customized with your favorite toppings or ingredients. Plus, they’re great for meal prep, so you can enjoy a healthy breakfast on the go all week long. Whether you’re looking for a quick breakfast for yourself or a family-friendly option everyone will love, these are sure to be a hit!
Egg-cellent Breakfast Muffuns
- 8 ea. large whole eggs
- 8 oz. cooked turkey sausage, crumbled
- 2 c. fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/8 t. black pepper
- 1 c. 2% cheddar cheese, grated
- to taste cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. Grease a regular size 12-countmuffin tin with cooking spray
- Roughly chop spinach.
- In a medium size bowl; whisk eggs. Add in crumbled turkeysausage and spinach and whisk again to evenly incorporate.
- Evenly distribute egg mixture into muffin tin, filling each cupapproximately half full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until eggs are set in the middle.
- Remove from heat and evenly distribute cheese on top of muffins.
- Allow cheese to melt and use a spoon to gently remove muffins from the tin.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for at least a minute beforeserving, with a little salt and pepper to taste!
- Store egg muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator for upto 5 days.