It’s spooky season! But don’t fear, we’ve got you covered with super fun recipes made with our favorite AdvoCare® products approved for ages 4+.
Protein Pumpkin Bites
We took a little bit of pumpkin spice and mixed it with everything nice for these protein-packed jack-o-lanterns.
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup dry rolled oats
- 2 packets AdvoCare® Meal Replacement Shake Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- For decoration: mini chocolate chips and pretzel sticks
How to make: Mix peanut butter, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and Meal Replacement Shake. Fold in dry rolled oats. Form into ping-pong sized bites (approx. 8-12 total). Decorate with chocolate ships and pretzel sticks to make jack-o-lanterns.
Gummies make everything fun! We gave our original recipe a spooky twist by using AdvoCare Rehydrate® Orange and a fun Halloween shaped mold.
- 2 scoops AdvoCare® Rehydrate Orange
- 1-2 Tbsp agar powder (or 2 Tbsp. gelatin) note: consistency of the final product may vary slightly due to usage of agar vs. gelatin and the amount of time allowed to set in the fridge.
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp honey or fruit juice note: fruit juice may slightly alter the color of the final product.
How to make: Combine water and agar powder in a small sauce pan and whisk to combine. Slowly bring the water to a low simmer and stir in AdvoCare® Rehydrate and honey or fruit juice until completely dissolved. Cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat. Pour the mixture into a gummy mold. Cover and allow to set in the fridge for at least an hour. Keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.