In today’s busy lifestyle, many people have a difficult time keeping up with their workout routines. Several years ago, I decided to implement the Istvan Javorek Complexes into my in-season training regimen with women’s basketball, which led to the discovery of my all-time favorite workout. Istvan’s Complexes allow me to maintain strength development with my athletes without a lengthy session. The maximum time needed to complete each workout is 30 minutes – depending on the routine.
Here are eight reasons why I decided to implement Javorek Complexes along with my favorite workout! Tweet This!
1) Great safety profile.
2) Does not require a lot of expensive equipment.
3) Easy to teach and learn.
4) Can be performed easily and simultaneously in large groups.
5) Offers variations of exercise.
6) Stimulates balance.
7) Develops muscular power, cardiovascular and muscular endurance, flexibility and strength.
8) Easy to monitor heart rate before, during and after workout.
Javorek Barbell Complex (my favorite workout):
- Straight Bar Curls
- Barbell Upright Row
- Hang Clean
- Barbell Behind the Head Squat Push Press
- Bent Row
- Barbell Behind the Head Good Morning
Perform each exercise continuously, six reps each (this equals one set). For beginners you may want to start with just one set. I hope you enjoy trying out my favorite workout! What are some of your favorite workouts?