Looking for a simple and time-saving breakfast option? We have the perfect make-ahead breakfast for you, featuring AdvoCare BodyLean25®! These Blueberry Banana Baked Protein Oatmeal Bars are sure to be your new favorite breakfast to grab on the way out the door. Enjoy!
Blueberry Banana Baked Protein Oatmeal Bars
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup AdvoCare BodyLean25® Vanilla
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla cashew milk (or milk of choice)
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 8″ x 8″ pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash bananas until almost smooth.
- Stir in oats, protein powder, egg whites, baking powder, vanilla extract and milk until combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean once inserted.
- Let cool and cut into 12 squares. Keep refrigerated or freeze individual portions and thaw out when ready to eat.
- Top with nonfat Greek yogurt for additional protein, or spread with nut butter, depending on your goals.
- For flavor variation, you can also substitute different flavors of protein powder or add-ins like strawberries, nuts or chocolate chips.