Enjoy a healthy, nutritionally well-rounded take on a classic breakfast favorite.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 5 pancakes
|• ½ cup oat flour||• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|• 1/3 cup Greek yogurt||• 1 teaspoon honey|
|• 1/3 cup egg whites||• 1 scoop of protein powder (chocolate or vanilla)*|
|• 1 cup blueberries OR 1 cup berries of your choice**||• OPTIONAL – 1 teaspoon sugar-free maple syrup***|
1. In a medium bowl, whisk egg whites and add in yogurt. Stir until blended.
2. Add oat flour, protein, vanilla extract and honey, mixing until batter is rich and thick.
3. Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
4. Pour enough pancake batter for desired size into skillet and let cook for approximately 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles have stopped.
5. Flip with spatula and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
6. Top with blueberries** and serve.***
*If you’re in the market for a protein supplement, check out AdvoCare’s Muscle Gain.
**Subsitute blueberries with strawberries, raspberries or blackberries.
***Top with sugar-free maple syrup or honey drizzle.