This week AdvoCare® announced plans to donate up to $250,000 in proceeds from Spark® Strawberry sales. The promotion takes place between Nov 8-12, 2021 and will benefit the AdvoCare Foundation whose mission is to educate children and families about developing healthy lifestyles.
Since its inception 6 years ago, the AdvoCare Foundation has given more than $1.5M to assist in the fight to eradicate childhood obesity. Throughout the years, AdvoCare and its Distributors have been instrumental in building the Foundation and ensuring health and wellness education in vulnerable populations across the country.
In 2021 the AdvoCare Foundation granted $295,000 to 13 nonprofit organizations across the United States and advanced its mission to educate children and families about developing healthy lifestyles. With these grants, the organizations will impact health, exercise and nutrition for children in their communities.
The 2021 Grantees Are:
- CHOICES (Atlanta, GA)
- Boys & Girls Club of Metro Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
- Vetri Community Partnership (Philadelphia, PA)
- Servicios De La Raza (Denver, CO)
- Iowa Healthiest State Initiative (Des Moines, IA)
- United Way of Metropolitan Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- The Partnership for a Healthy Mississippi (Flowood, MS)
- The Concilio (Dallas, TX)
- LA’s BEST Afterschool Enrichment Program (Los Angeles, CA)
- Mission2Move (Cincinnati, OH)
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation, Inc. (Memphis, TN)
- YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- North Texas Food Bank (Dallas, TX)
“Obesity has now reached epidemic levels for children in the United States and that’s why the AdvoCare Foundation has dedicated more than $1.5 million over the past 6 years to help children and families live happy and healthy by providing education, exercise and nutritional support,” said Whitney Strauss, Executive Director of the AdvoCare Foundation. “With generous donations from AdvoCare and its independent distributors, we have been able to make an impactful difference in children’s health across the country.”
The AdvoCare Foundation is making a difference in these communities by attacking three main pillars of childhood obesity: daily physical activities, nutritional education and access to adequate food.
To support the AdvoCare Foundation, you can purchase Spark® Strawberry between November 8-12,2021, or head to the AdvoCare Foundation website. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of Spark® Strawberry will support the AdvoCare Foundation grantees.