Earn a bonus for growing your customer base with New Customers. This is a promotional bonus for October, November & December 2023.
HOW TO EARN
Each month Distributors will be rewarded for enrolling New Customers. When you sign up New Customers who place an order during the calendar month, you can earn a percentage of the New Customer Volume for that month!
To unlock, you need to have a total of 100 QV in Personal Purchase on your Distributor account during the qualification period. Then:
- Sell 500 QV to at least 2 New Customers and receive 20% on New Customer Volume
- Sell 750 QV to at least 4 New Customers and receive 25% on New Customer Volume
- Sell 1000 QV to at least 6 New Customers and receive 30% on New Customer Volume
TERMS & CONDITIONS
One Monthly Bonus Promotion per Distributorship may be earned each month. A “month” follows the standard calendar and starts on the first day of the month at 12 a.m. CT and ends on the last day of the month at 11:59 p.m. CT.
To count as a Personal Purchase, order must be placed on Distributors account during the qualification period. Orders must be placed using the Distributor’s credit card and shipped to the default address on Distributor’s account.
To count as a New Customer for this bonus:
- Individual must create a new account on advocare.com as a Preferred Customer, Registered Retail Customer, or use the Guest Checkout option listing you as the Sponsor and place an order themselves using their personal credit card during the qualification period.
- New Customers cannot have had a previous AdvoCare account or have previously purchased on advocare.com.
- New Customers cannot be connected to an existing or previous account by email, address, phone number or credit card.
- New Customers obtained through the Leads Program will not count toward qualification.
- A person can count as a “New Customer” only once.
- If a Guest Customer creates a Registered Retail or Preferred Customer account in the future, that account will not count as new for bonus or incentive purposes.
- Only one account per household can count as a New Customer.
Qualifying Volume (QV) is a point system based on the USD value of the product. QV for this program may only be generated from the purchases of New Customers.
Distributors must be in good standing and in compliance with the AdvoCare Policies and Procedures to be eligible. Distributors considered Not in Good Standing shall be disqualified and will not be eligible to earn. Any other disruptive or perceived manipulative activity used to qualify for this bonus or increase bonus payout (i.e., paying for someone else’s order, etc.) will result in disqualification and immediate disciplinary action including, but not limited to, probation, suspension and/or termination. AdvoCare also reserves the right to seek equitable and legal remedies.
AdvoCare may amend or terminate this bonus at any time. AdvoCare reserves the right to update the payment amount without advance written notice due to supply, cost and exchange rate changes.
AdvoCare is not responsible for any failure of the website during the qualification period, including any technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers access providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of any information to be received on account of internet or website traffic congestion, or any combination thereof.