It’s time to kick off the summer! We’re making a splash bringing back Spark® Pineapple Coconut in June and kicking off the Summer Sales Challenge!Here’s everything you need to know for June:
- Let’s Turn It Up with a Summer Sales Challenge! Earn levels of prizes for meeting the sales challenge each month.
- AdvoCare Slim® is on sale! Get Slim 2 for $50 for a limited time.
- A summer favorite is back! Get Spark® Pineapple Coconut for a limited-time, while supplies last. (US)
- NEW AdvoCare® Rehydrate Sample Pack is here!
- AdvoCare’s Referral Link program is now available to ALL of your Customers, with a SPECIAL OFFER this month!
- Free Spark® Sample Pack AND free bag of Spark® Mango Strawberry with your first order as a new Preferred Customer
Take a look below, and reach out to your Region Manager with any questions.
Turn It Up Summer Sales Challenge
We’re heating up your summer! Earn levels of prizes for meeting the sales challenge each month.When you earn the highest level each month, you’ll earn the Ultimate Turn It Up Grand Prize at the end of summer!
Log on to AdvoCare.com to learn more.
AdvoCare Slim is on sale! Get Slim 2 for $50 for a limited time.
Find shareables here.
Spark® Pineapple Coconut is back! Grab this summer favorite while you can.
Find shareables here.
Attract a new customer by offering best-selling flavors all in one pack!
Find Shareables here.
Referral Link Program
Important update to the Referral Link program:
- Preferred Customers, Retail Customers and Guests can ALL now share their referral link! PC’s and Retail Customers can access their referral link by logging into advocare.com and visiting their account dashboard. Click on the “Refer and Earn” banner and then start sharing! Guests can access their referral link to share after they have completed an order.
- The $50 order minimum requirement has been removed, your customers will earn their $10 product credit for sharing their referral link no matter what size of order is placed and no matter what type of customer they become!
- Brand new share page for accessing the referral link share page for all customers and distributors.
SPECIAL OFFER June 15-30:
PCs, Retail Customers and Guests can share their referral link with friends and family! They’ll get 10% off no matter the order size or customer type, and your sharing customer will get $10 off their next order. Plus, June 15-30 they’ll get their choice of one of our three Go MEs™ products for free with their next order. Free Go Mes™ codes will be sent to qualifying customers on July 6, 2022.
Preferred Customer Promotion
During the month of June, new Preferred Customers will get a free bag of Spark® Mango Strawberry AND a free Spark® Sample Pack when they place their first order!
Learn more about becoming a Preferred Customer here.
How do I promote with Shareables?
Download and share any of the “Shareables” on this page (images or video) to promote in an email, text or on your favorite social channel to share AdvoCare with your customers!
To Download on DESKTOP: right-click on any image and select “Save as”.
To Download on MOBILE: hold your finger down on the image to activate the menu options, then select “Add to Photos”, “Save to Camera Roll”, or other similar option.
What should I say in my Social post?
Here are suggestions for what you could say in a social post, but remember:
- always adhere to the AdvoCare Advertising Guidelines,
- always identify yourself by using the #AdvoCareDistributor hashtag,
- and of course include your order link with your Distributor ID/number! (VIDEO: Sharing Your Referral Link)
Suggested text for FACEBOOK: Summer is here… and that means so is Spark® Pineapple Coconut!🍍🥥 Get this limited-time summer favorite while supplies last! https://advocare.com/YOURDISTRIBUTORNUMBER #AdvoCareDistributor
Suggested text for INSTAGRAM: Summer is here… and that means so is Spark® Pineapple Coconut!🍍🥥 Get this limited-time summer favorite while supplies last! https://advocare.com/YOURDISTRIBUTORNUMBER #AdvoCare #AdvoCareSummerRemix #Spark #AdvoCareDistributor
(Note: Instagram will not turn your referral link into a clickable URL in your post, so you can still include it in your post text, but make sure to put it in the text of your bio on your account page where it becomes clickable!)