Getting ready to begin the 24-Day JumpStart®? Congrats on committing to building healthy habits! If this is your first time doing the 24-Day JumpStart®, then chances are you may have some questions about what to expect over the next 24 days. We recently sat down with Dr. Lauren Horton to go over the questions we get asked most about the program, from meal planning to supplements and what happens after you complete the 24-Day JumpStart®. We hope you find this information helpful as you embark on this new journey!
1.) Who should do the 24-Day JumpStart®?
The 24-Day JumpStart® is designed for anyone looking for a fresh start and help with their path to a healthy lifestyle. Many people have success with the AdvoCare 24-Day JumpStart®. However, it is very important to visit with your healthcare professional before beginning any regimen to ensure it is right for you.
2.) Can I have coffee / caffeine?
Consumption of some coffee and/or tea with very little or no sugar or during the 24-Day Jumpstart is acceptable.
3.) Can I have dairy?
Yes. However, it is up to the individual whether to remove foods like dairy, sugar, fried foods, etc. There is no research supporting removing dairy from the diet so we do not advocate removing dairy during the cleanse; that is a personal decision.
4.) What specific products were selected for the Jumpstart / why?
- AdvoCare Cleanse System : The AdvoCare Cleanse System can help rid your body of waste and absorb nutrients with its unique blend of herbal ingredients.* Using a systematic approach, this 10-day system guides you through the daily steps for internal cleansing and improved digestion.*
- Spark® : Spark® delivers energy and enhanced mental focus with 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients. *
- OmegaPlex® : OmegaPlex® is a convenient way to get the omega-3 fatty acids that may be missing in your diet. It delivers a blend of DHA and EPA omega-3 fatty acids to support cardiovascular health and the immune and nervous systems, and supports healthy skin, hair and nails.*
- Meal Replacement Shake : To help with portion control, Meal Replacement Shakes provide 24 grams of easy-to-digest protein and support the body’s ability to lower body fat when used as an alternative to high calorie foods. With a 1:1 protein-to-carbohydrate ratio, Meal Replacement Shakes support weight management and provides sustained energy for daily physical activity.
- MNS Delta® and MNS Omni® : MNS Delta® and MNS Omni® are a comprehensive nutrition system tailored to an all-around wellness or weight management approach based on your needs and goals. * They support a healthy lifestyle and helps you transform your body from the inside out with the addition of supplementation in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. *
5.) Why do I have 90 OmegaPlex® when I only take them the first 10 days ?
OmegaPlex® can be taken throughout the 24-Day JumpStart
6.) Can I continue taking OmegaPlex® during the Max Phase?
Yes. OmegaPlex® is a convenient way to get the omega-3 fatty acids that may be missing in your diet. It delivers a blend of DHA and EPA Omega-3 fatty acids to support cardiovascular health and the immune and nervous systems, and supports healthy skin, hair and nails.*
7.) How can I make Fiber taste more pleasant?
AdvoCare Fiber is rich in the fibers your body needs to support a healthy GI tract. * Each serving provides 10 grams of dietary fiber, which can help you reach your daily fiber goal. Fiber aids in cleansing the digestive tract and supports digestive health by helping to eliminate waste.* Here are some different options for taking your Fiber:
Mix with water
Mix with Spark®
Mix with AdvoCare Rehydrate®
8.) How do I calculate my calorie needs?
You can refer to this guide for help determining your specific calorie needs.
9.) How often can / should you do the 24-Day JumpStart®?
We recommend repeating the 24-Day JumpStart every 3 months or approximately 80-90 days.
10.) What happens after 24-Day JumpStart®?
- Stay the Course
- Fitness + Cardio
- Weight Management
- Muscle + Power
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.