After bringing back Pistachio Ice Cream Flavored Meal Replacement Shake (limited time only), it seems only natural that we’d figure out a recipe to turn this fantastic flavor into its own namesake. With only 2 ingredients, this Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe is extremely simple and makes the perfect spring-time treat! We opted for coconut milk because it freezes creamier (much like regular ice cream) but this recipe would be just as delicious with any other milk of your choice.
AdvoCare® Pistachio Ice Cream
- 1 packet AdvoCare® Meal Replacement Shake, Pistachio Ice Cream Flavor
- 1 can coconut milk (13.5 ounces)
- Blend the can of coconut milk with the packet of MRS until smooth. Consistency should be like a very thick milkshake. Adjust volume of milk or MRS as needed.
- Pour the mixture into a glass loaf dish.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving. (We recommend stirring the mixture once every 20-30 minutes for the first hour to help make the ice cream extra smooth!)